MEMIGHTY is involved with providing and inventing intelligent real – time systems that are based on microcontrollers, Raspberry Pi, etc. and the heart of these systems are their articulate coding skills we have been incorporating in our services and products.
• The applicant must be thorough with Embedded C programming in various Simulation platforms such as Bascom AVR, Atmel Studio (version 6 and later), etc.
• Must be able to search for optimum circuit diagrams required for basic electronic circuits.
• Must be able to simulate the circuit in Proteus Simulator.
• Must be able to write optimized code.
• Must be able to work in a dynamic team of working professionals and synchronize with all departments.
Practical Knowledge of Components, equipment, Embedded C Programming for 8051, AVR ATMega Family, etc., Knowledge about recent trends in electronics, Written Communication, Record and Book Keeping, Google Sheets, etc.
Any applicant that has passed or ongoing final year in Engineering degree or equivalent from a recognized university
Any applicant who has passed Diploma certificate in Engineering from a recognized university.
(It must be noted that for our recruitment process, Marks or Academic performances do not hold greater significance if you possess the required skills for the job post)
Openings: 1 Internship
Experience Preference: 0 – 3 years